Long Weekend Break Special Offer – 4 nights for the price of 3
Come and stay at The Stables for a lovely long weekend – book 3 nights for your weekend break and then stay a 4th night for free!
(This offer is not available during high season / peak weekends – please phone for availability)
Our Standard Tariff
|Blythburgh||Double or Twin||£100||£110|
|Minsmere||Double or Twin||£130||£140|
Rates may change according to demand. Please check online or call for details.
All rates are per room and include breakfast.
Check in is after 4pm. However we are a bed and breakfast and do not have 24 hour reception so if you let us know your estimated arrival time so that we can make sure that we are in to greet you when you arrive. Arriving before the check in time of 4pm to drop off your bags is normally possible but only with prior arrangement so please do telephone or email to specifically arrange this.
"Late Room" Bookings
If you have booked via Late Rooms they may have taken a credit or debit card to hold your booking or they may have told you that your card will be charged before you arrive, however all Late Rooms bookings are paid direct to us on arrival by cash or credit/debit card (we do not accept cheques). You might like to reassure yourselves that they have not charged your card, as we are not sure that their instructions are that clear from previous guests’ comments.
Other Online Agents
Unless you have paid in advance via your online agent, payment is due on arrival by cash or credit/debit card (we do not accept cheques). If you have any queries, please do let us know.
Please Note the following:
- The bed in the Henham Room is a queen size art deco bed and may not be suitable for tall guests. If you have booked this but would like to change, please contact us.
- Only the Minsmere Room has a shower, all other en suite bathrooms have baths only.
- The Dining Table at breakfast is communal. If you would prefer to eat on your own, let us know when you arrive and we will arrange this for you.
- Children over 5 are very welcome
- We have a camp bed available for a child to share your room. There is a charge of £20 per child to cover breakfast / additional laundry. There is no additional charge for the room
- Special rates may be available for mid week bookings – please email or call for details
- There is a minimum 2 night booking policy at the weekend
- There may be a minimum 3 night booking policy on Bank Holiday weekends
- Romance packages of champagne, chocolates and roses available - please phone for details
- Please note that the layout of The Stables is not currently suitable for wheelchair users
- Please note we are fully booked for Latitude Festival
- The rates above are based on double occupancy. For a third person in the Minsmere or Blythburgh Room there is an additional charge of £20 to cover breakfast / additional laundry. There is no additional charge for the room.
- Bookings made online via an agent (ie Expedia, Eviivo, Tripadvisor, Lastminute.com) are normally subject to full payment upon booking. Bookings made direct with us are subject to a 50% booking deposit with the balance payable upon check-in. Acceptable forms of payment are; Cash, Credit/Debit card, Bank Transfer or Paypal.
- Henham Park, for most of the year, is an exceptionally quiet and peaceful retreat. However there are also a few fantastic annual events each summer and during the times of these events, there is more activity on the park than normal and walks may be restricted. If you want to enjoy the peace and quiet, you may like to time your visit accordingly.
If you have any special requests or requirements we will do our best to accommodate you. Please phone or email to let us know in advance.
The following events take place at Henham Park:
- Latitude Festival 2015 takes place from Thursday 16th July to Monday 20th July 2015. The Stables is closed during this time as it is booked by the event organisers.
During the period 4th – 15th July and 20th – 25th July 2015 there is a lot of activity within the park for the set up and take down of the festival. This will
restrict walking and some of the activity may be in the vicinity of the Stables. Due to this, we offer a 20% reduction on all room nights during this period.