Long weekend break special offer - 4 nights for the price of 3
Come and stay at The Stables for a lovely long weekend - book 3 nights for your weekend break and then stay a 4th night for free.
(This offer is not available during high season / peak weekends - please phone for availability)
Our standard rates ...
||Double or Twin
||Double or Twin
Rates may change according to demand. Please check online or call for details.
All rates are per room and include breakfast.
- Special rates may be available for mid week bookings – please email or call for details
- Please note that there is a minimum 2 night booking policy at the weekend
- Please note that there may be a minimum 3 night booking policy on Bank Holiday weekends
- Romance packages of champagne, chocolates and roses available - please phone for details
- Children over 5 are very welcome
- Please note that the layout of The Stables is not currently suitable for wheelchair users
- Please note we are fully booked for Latitude Festival
- The rates above are based on double occupancy. For a third person in the Minsmere or Blythburgh Room there is an additional charge of £20 to cover breakfast / additional laundry. There is no additional charge for the room.
- We have a camp bed available for a child to share your room. There is a charge of £20 per child to cover breakfast / additional laundry. There is no additional charge for the room
- Check in is after 4pm unless by prior arrangement
- Bookings made online via an agent (ie Expedia, Eviivo,
Tripadvisor, Lastminute.com) are normally subject to full payment upon booking. Bookings made direct with us are subject to a 50% booking deposit with the balance payable upon check-in. Acceptable forms of payment are; Cash, Credit/Debit card, Bank Transfer or Paypal.
- Henham Park, for most of the year, is an exceptionally quiet and peaceful retreat. However there are also a few fantastic annual events each summer and during the times of these events, there is more activity on the park than normal and walks may be restricted. If you want to enjoy the peace and quiet, you may like to time your visit accordingly.
The following events take place at Henham Park:
- Latitude Festival 2015 takes place from Thursday 16th July to Monday 20th July 2015. The Stables is closed during this time as it is booked by the event organisers. During the period 4th - 15th July and 20th – 25th July 2015 there is a lot of activity within the park for the set up and take down of the festival. This will restrict walking and some of the activity may be in the vicinity of the Stables. Due to this, we offer a 20% reduction on all room nights during this period.