Long weekend break special offer - 4 nights for the price of 3
Come and stay at The Stables for a lovely long weekend - book 3 nights for your weekend break and then stay a 4th night for free.
(This offer is not available during high season / peak weekends - please phone for availability)
Our standard rates ...
||Double or Twin
||Double or Twin
Rates may change according to demand. Please check online or call for details.
All rates are per room and include breakfast.
- Special rates are available for mid week bookings – please email or call for details
- Please note that there is a minimum 2 night booking policy at the weekend
- Please note that there may be a minimum 3 night booking policy on Bank Holiday weekends
- Romance packages of champagne, chocolates and roses available - please phone for details
- Children over 5 are very welcome
- Please note that the layout of The Stables is not currently suitable for wheelchair users
- Please note we are fully booked for Latitude Festival
- The rates above are based on double occupancy. For a third person in the Minsmere or Blythburgh Room there is an additional charge of £20 to cover breakfast / additional laundry. There is no additional charge for the room.
- We have a camp bed available for a child to share your room. There is a charge of £20 per child to cover breakfast / additional laundry. There is no additional charge for the room
- Check in is after 4pm unless by prior arrangement
- Online bookings are paid by Credit or Debit card to the agent you booked with. Cancellation charges are as per the terms of the agent used. Note that LateRooms.com take a Credit / Debit card to hold the room but do not charge it, instead the bill is settled direct with us on departure. All direct bookings made with us are paid by cash or cheque on departure as we do not have credit card facilities at The Stables.
- Henham Park, for most of the year, is an exceptionally quiet and peaceful retreat. However there are also a few fantastic annual events each summer and during the times of these events, there is more activity on the park than normal and walks may be restricted. If you want to enjoy the peace and quiet, you may like to time your visit accordingly. However we would highly recommend coming along during the times below and enjoying the event as well as your stay.
The following events take place at Henham Park:
- Latitude Festival 2013 takes place from Thursday 18th July to Monday 22nd July 2013. The Stables is closed during this time as it is booked by the event organisers as accommodation. During the period 6th - 17th July and 22nd – 26th July 2013 there is a lot of activity within the park for the set up and take down of the festival. This will restrict walking and some of the activity may be in the vicinity of the Stables. Due to this, we offer a 20% reduction on all room nights during this period.
- The Grand Henham Steam Rally takes place on Saturday 21st and 22nd September 2013 between 10am and 6pm. Guests of The Stables receive free entry.